Description de l'entreprise
Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from many advantages :
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup …) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (Hybrid remote, flexible hours, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets).
Technical Support Specialist
Commerce en ligne
Le poste et ses missions
Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
All jobs are open in Nantes/ Paris/ London/ Munich/ Barcelona.
Position description :
The Customer Success team is responsible for providing functional and technical support to merchants to help them make the best use of the Lengow platform and deal with any anomalies.
In this context, Aurélie, our Technical Support Manager, is looking for a Technical Support Specialist.
This position is open for our office of Nantes, Paris and Barcelona
Within the Customer Success team, which is made up of around twenty people of all nationalities, your main tasks will be :
- Respond to functionals and technicals support requests in a considerate accurate, timely and qualitative manner,
- Coordinate the technical qualification of bugs and escalate it to our developers : Reproduce, qualify and write summaries of the various incidents,
- Provide and qualify new features needs to our product team,
- Suggest customer documentation updates or creation in order to reduce the need for assistance.
Le profil recherché
To carry out these missions, we are looking for a person with the following skills :
- You are fluent English and French, (Italian, Spanish or Chinease as a plus)
- You are recognized for your analytical and synthesis skills,
- You have a technical interest, almost geeky:
- You like being a problem solver you are not afraid of diving into log
- You have already opened (and understood) an xml or json file.
- Knowledge of postman and how APIs work
- You have good interpersonal skills, you know how to deal with all types of people and you like to work in a team
- You are autonomous, proactive and resourceful
Le processus de recrutement
Hiring Process :
- HR interview with Alexandre our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Manager interview with Aurélie, Technical Support Manager and Sophie (Head of support).
- Technical test with Aurélie
- Reference taking, then hiring promise.