Description de l'entreprise
At Crisp, we’re a team of people who believe that customers are willing to chat with companies the way they are chatting with their friends. On any channel. Through a multichannel shared inbox, Crisp allows to personalize each conversation, increase teams’ productivity and improve internal collaboration. Combined with other features, they allow teams to decrease their load to better focus on growing activation and retention.
Crisp is a French company of 12 people working with more than 400 000 companies around the world. Created in 2015, the company now helps more than 200 000 000 users to chat with companies on more than 10 channels. With customers in every country of the world, Crisp is one of the leading solution providers in its market.
Our hybrid model offers the flexibility of remote work or office work in Nantes. The team is composed of people based in France, the Philippines, Mexico, Salvador, and Portugal.
The communication is fully asynchronous and we have a culture of no meetings, no deadlines, and no objectives.
Crisp is a fully bootstrapped PLG company with a 100% inbound strategy, scaling in every country of the world. We want to remain bootstrapped and not planning to raise money at all.
Recently, we moved from being a software to a platform, allowing anyone to build apps on top of Crisp and sell them to our audience of customers.
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, we’re slowly going upmarket and scaling our inbound processes, to make us accessible to any companies in the world.
Head of sales & partnership
entre 55k€ et 75k€ selon profil
Le poste et ses missions
You’ll be responsible for defining, owning, and applying the inbound sales and partnership strategy on a worldwide scale. You’ll be working alongside a team of specialists in their fields to succeed. We promote a flat hierarchy so you’ll not have to wait for someone’s approval to take action.
Here are your main missions:
- Prepare, execute and expand the partnership strategy for our marketing program and our technological program.
- Lead and expand the sales strategy by building processes to help close bigger enterprise deals.
- Reinforce Crisp brand awareness at key events.
- Build a team of mindful people all over the globe to scale the sales and partnership strategy on an international scale.
- Explore new go-to-market strategies.
- Maximize Crisp impact by working hand in hand with the team.
Les petits plus du poste
Le profil recherché
- Autonomous: we’re expecting people capable of defining their own objectives and overcoming them.
- Fluent: Crisp is an international company so you have to master English plus another language (Spanish or French is a big plus).
- Analytical: you are able to build your own reporting and justify your actions through data-driven decisions.
- Experienced: you have experience in sales and/or partnerships and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the SaaS sector.
- Negotiator: you lead negotiations skilfully and create high-impact pitches to defend Crisp strength over competitors.
- Care: you always make sure to provide the maximum care to anyone reaching out to you.
Le processus de recrutement
1. Catch-up with Antoine GORET, CMO
2. Meeting with Baptiste, CEO
3. Use case
4. Meet the team and get started!