Description de l'entreprise
Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
Product Designer·Designeuse AI/ML
Le poste et ses missions
The quality of the user experience has been a key reason of Akeneo’ success. The ease of use of our products is recognised worldwide by our customers/users, partners and market analysts.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join our Design team of 11, on a permanent basis. We’re open to Mid-level and Senior applicants.
Akeneo Product Designers serve a vital role in the company, from contributing to the vision of their product remit, to crafting every detail in the product. In this role, you will own the design of an exciting set of products, leveraging AI/ML technologies.
Outside of the Design team, you will work in a dedicated squad. On a daily basis, you will collaborate closely with product management and engineering to deliver exceptional value to our customers and users.
- Lead product design activities for your squad, from discovery to delivery. Define plans, methods and bring squad members together during your design journey.
- Lead user research end-to-end (user/customer interviews, surveys, usability testing, etc.), leveraging the guidance from one of our User Researchers along the way.
- Design sketches, flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity UI in collaboration with your squad & users/customers.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and outstanding user experience.
- Co-design with your squad and Design peers. Solicit and provide constructive feedback on a regular basis.
- Work with our Design Ops and the rest of the Design team to continuously improve our ways of working.
- Ensure design consistency by contributing to our Design System, allowing us to continuously raise the bar of user experience for our entire product suite.
- Socialize design internally and externally: Contribute to increasing the design maturity of the business at all levels, across all departments and teams. Be actively involved in getting Akeneo and the Design team known externally by writing in the Akeneo blog, contributing to our brand new Design podcast (coming soon!), etc.
Nos outils au quotidien
Les petits plus du poste
Le profil recherché
- Whatever your training, you have at least 4+ years of experience in UX/UI/Product design. You have a strong background in UX which includes solid qualitative research skills (interviews, usability testing, etc.) and co-creation methods (cross-functional workshops, design jams, design sprints, etc.).
- You have significant experience designing in a B2B environment, and ideally have worked in a software company in the past.
- You are completely fluent in English as 70% of our customers don’t speak French. A growing number of colleagues don’t either. This means you will need to conduct user research in English, present design work to English speaking teams, etc.
- You’re comfortable using Figma.
- You have a growth mindset, a good emotional intelligence, and embrace change.
- You are experienced in working and collaborating with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
Le processus de recrutement
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 60-minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Conduct a whiteboard challenge: we will give you a topic and guidance. You will have an hour to take us through your approach.
- Sign your offer!
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding programme for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company.
🏰 The hybrid position is open in the lovely cities of Nantes or Paris. In our Nantes office – enjoy a 19th-century historical building, tour our private garden and stop by the pond while doing your team catch-up. We also do great barbecues when the sun is out.
💰 Competitive package and complementary health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
👶 33 days paid leave if you are the second parent (instead of 28 days)
Health & Wellness
🧘Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
💆 Massage sessions offered regularly and at a reduced price
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub…
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
Perks & Discounts
😋 Get your Swile lunch card funded at 50% by the company
🚇 Receive a 50% discount on the transportation pass of your choice
📽️ Comité Social et Economique: advantages and deductions on cultural activities, entertainment etc.
👶 Take advantage of our company crèche whether you need a nursery spot (subject to availability), emergency childcare, or care for Wednesdays and school vacations.
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!