Description de l'entreprise
Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
Le poste et ses missions
[TL;DR] If you nurtured a kind relationship with any strong back-end language for the last few years (we won’t lie, php is our go-to language) and if you’re not scared of getting your hands dirty, well then, it’s a no-brainer, join us!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help make our products resilient, secure, and scalable. The ideal candidate is keen on building elegant products, is passionate about product and development. At Akeneo, we value a lot:
Teamwork | We believe a workplace should be a place where we can learn from one another,
Product Oriented | For us, our product must be about solving problems,
Mentoring | Continuously improve yourself, grow with others, and emulate your team,
Trustworthy | Your team is accountable for finding creative solutions,
Engineering | We do serious business without taking ourselves too seriously.
🧠 What you will do?
At Akeneo, you will:
- join one of our Akeneo squads to contribute to the products and deliver high-added value to our customers,
- work on a daily basis as part of a multidisciplinary squad (lead dev, frontend and backend devs, product manager, designer & sre) to design, build and bring the product to life,
- improve and optimize existing products & services (scalability, performance, interoperability, etc.),
- have a career progression (diversity of topics and job positions, external and internal training),
- play in an international background and goal-driven culture,
- enjoy after-work, book club, knowledge-sharing sessions, conferences, and team building,
- share your knowledge and experience with your teammates and learn from them.
Nos outils au quotidien
Les technos de l'équipe
Google Cloud Platform
Les petits plus du poste
Le profil recherché
Solid experience in the following technical fields is welcome. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- you have good experience with PHP Symfony and or any other backend languages,
- you like to contribute to the evolution of the technical stack.
Strong « plus » if you have knowledge in:
- Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD tools
Additionally, here are some general skills that Akeneo teammates tend to have:
- you are proactive, autonomous, self-motivated, resourceful, and are eager to have a meaningful impact,
- you are curious about Software Craftsmanship, Domain Driven Design, and related practices such as Event Storming and won’t stop searching until you find the answer,
- you like to have fun and have a life outside of work,
- you are comfortable in English (a strong French accent is ok),
- finally, you learned from your mistakes and you’re ready to make new ones with us!!!
Le processus de recrutement
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company
🏰 Enjoy a 19th century historical building, tour our private garden and stop by the pond while doing your team catch-up. We also do great barbecues when the sun is out.
💰 Competitive package and complementary health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home office policy
👶 33 days paid leave if you are the second parent (instead of 28 days)
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
💆 Massage sessions offered on a regular basis and at a reduced price
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub…
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
Perks & Discount
😋 Get your Swile lunch card funded at 50% by the company
🚇 Receive a 50% discount on the transportation pass of your choice
📽️ Comité Social et Economique: advantages and deductions on cultural activities, entertainment etc.
👶 Take advantage of our company crèche whether you need a nursery spot (subject to availability), emergency childcare, or care for Wednesdays and school vacations.
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself.