Description de l'entreprise
Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
Le poste et ses missions
Are you a tech-savvy problem solver with a passion for delivering exceptional customer support? We are seeking a support engineer to join our dynamic and growing team in Nantes. As a Support Engineer at Akeneo, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our clients and partners receive top-notch technical assistance and an outstanding customer experience!
At Akeneo, our support team spans across multiple global locations, including Nantes, Boston, and Sydney, and operates within the product department. We are a close-knit team of dedicated and passionate individuals who are committed to going the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Investigate logs, code, configurations and other relevant data to identify the root cause of the issue
- Capable of summing up a technical issue for multiple stakeholders, maintaining a detailed record of the investigation process, and finding solutions
- Collaborate closely with support technical and non-technical team members, other Akeneo team members, and customers to help directly or indirectly solve client and partner problems
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by resolving issues effectively in an accurate and timely manner
- Work with different squads to ensure the reliability of the technical qualification.
- Improve your skillset thanks to additional training and exposure to other programming languages featured in Akeneo products
- Capitalize on feedback from our customers and partners to improve our functional and technical documentation and suggest product improvements
- Contribute to the success of the support team with active contributions: workshops, documentation, and pair programming.
- Participate in on-call rotations to coordinate and resolve emergencies (occasionally)
- A willingness to learn and help others on the team grow
- Infrastructure: GCP, Docker, Kubernetes / on-premise, Paas, Saas
- Back-end: PHP, Symfony, NodeJS
- Operating system: Linux, Bash
- Database: SQL and MySQL
- Analytics: Big Query, ElasticSearch
- Observability: Datadog
- Monitoring: K9S
- Collaboration tools: Jira, Notion
Nos outils au quotidien
Les technos de l'équipe
Google Cloud Platform
Les petits plus du poste
Le profil recherché
– You have at least three years of experience in application development or technical application support.
– You have a strong ability for self-reflection, critical thinking capabilities, an observability mindset, and a data-driven approach.
– You enjoy investigating and pairing with tech leaders and support analysts to maintain and improve customer satisfaction
– You know how to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders from various teams: developers, staff engineers, and cloud operations/DevOps
– You enjoy working with your teammates in Boston and in Europe and occasionally meet them in person in US
– You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
– You are autonomous, reactive, and involved.
A big plus if you have:
– experience in TPAM (Third-party Application Maintenance) or a fast-paced environment
– both code and infrastructure experience.
Le processus de recrutement
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding programme for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company.
🏰 The position is open in the lovely city of Nantes: Enjoy a 19th-century historical building, tour our private garden and stop by the pond while doing your team catch-up. We also do great barbecues when the sun is out.
💰 Competitive package and complementary health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
👶 33 days paid leave if you are the second parent (instead of 28 days)
Health & Wellness
🧘Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
💆 Massage sessions offered regularly and at a reduced price
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub…
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
Perks & Discounts
😋 Get your Swile lunch card funded at 50% by the company
🚇 Receive a 50% discount on the transportation pass of your choice
📽️ Comité Social et Economique: advantages and deductions on cultural activities, entertainment etc.
👶 Take advantage of our company crèche whether you need a nursery spot (subject to availability), emergency childcare, or care for Wednesdays and school vacations.
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!