Description de l'entreprise
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup …) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (partial home office, remote allowance, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets (France)…)
Le poste et ses missions
Since 2009, Lengow has been an essential e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
A team is dedicated to the integration and maintenance of marketplaces and marketing channels. This task is both key for Lengow (as we always want to offer more marketplaces to our customers), and challenging (as we need to keep up with API evolutions of marketplaces already integrated).
As a Product Owner you will be integrated in the R&D department. Reporting to the marketplace engineering manager, you will work directly with developers and you will be responsible for the integration of a marketplace portfolio. Your main missions will be:
- Surveillance of marketplace evolutions. You will be responsible for checking updates sent by partners to make sure Lengow is always a step ahead of changing that might arise.
- Write specifications based on the documentation provided by marketplaces. Concretely, you will be responsible for creating JIRA tickets for developers.
- Make sure the projects are delivered on time.
- Help the QA engineer structure the test plan.
- Participate in the roadmap definition with the product team.
- Analyse support tickets to identify root causes and propose solutions.
- As a fully-fledged member of the dev team, you will participate and contribute to agile meetings (daily, retrospective, …).
- If you’re interested in it, you could take on scrum mastering missions.
Le profil recherché
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- Proven work experience (at least 2 years) in managing a domain in a technical environment (as project manager, Product Owner, Tech lead or Business Analyst).
- A strong understanding of APIs
- You manage to evolve in a functional and technically demanding work environment
- You have excellent teamwork skills
- You define yourself as a meticulous and organised person, eager to share ideas of improvement
Le processus de recrutement
- Pre-interview with Alexandre our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Pierre the Engineering Manager
- Interview with David our Head of Enginnering.
- Reference Check and proposal