Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the e-health leader in Europe. Doctolib improves the daily lives of more than 300,000 healthcare personnel thanks to innovative medical software. Doctolib also makes access to healthcare fast and equal: more than 60 million Europeans book their appointments and manage their health via Doctolib, in a secure way. In over 30 cities of France, Germany and Italy, more than 2,300 Doctolibers are dedicated to having a positive impact on the healthcare industry.
entre 40k€ et 85k€ selon profil
Le poste et ses missions
Doctolib Engineering environment is very rich. We are building innovative products and features aiming each day to ease doctors’ and patient life. Join a team of hard working entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one! To go beyond the ad please check our technical blog.
What you can expect as a software engineer:
- 360 role: From helping to build the product with the Product Manager, coding, deploying your code, to bugs, and having feedback from users.
- Work closely with Product Manager as a Tech Holder
- Leads side projects in function of your affinity, you can check this example and this one.
- Dedicated time each week with your manager.
- Continuously building the next step of your career path.
Here an idea of your schedule:
- 60% designing and implementing new features, regarding the roadmap.
- 15% on tech tasks (stability, security, technical debt, you name it!)
- 15% on bugfix – in order to have an healthy platform
- The rest is split between recruitment, field trip, cadrage technique, poker planning, follow up with Product Manager.
About our technical environment? We are working in Feature team: you will collaborate with your team, engineering leaders, product, and design teams. While keeping in touch with the others Feature with “Tech time”
- Working in an agile environment (you will enjoy lean startup methodology).
- You will be driven by code quality, code testing with the help of your peers for reviews.
- We are working on a monolith – You can check this video.
- Our stack is Ruby/React.
- We deploy 3 times per day – you can deep dive here.
- You can learn more about our values here and also here.
Why not mastering our stack isn’t an issue? You won’t be the first one not mastering Ruby/React – a lot of our Doctolibers learned once they arrived! We believe that technology should serve the product. It’s more relevant to us to recruit people:
- sensitive to product & to users
- who share a pragmatic vision of coding
- who wants to learn from the others and to the others.
Les technos de l'équipe
Ruby on Rails
Le profil recherché
- You could be our next team mate if you have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer. Now, it would be fantastic if you: are comfortable with English
- have web development experience in a hyper-growth environment.
Le processus de recrutement
The interview process You can check this article to discover some insights of our process. Recruiter Call (30 min)
- Home Test (1-2 hours)
- Technical interviews: 1st round (2 hours) & 2nd Round (2.5 hours)