Description de l'entreprise
🤓 Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
All jobs are open in Nantes/ Paris/ Barcelona.
✨ Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from many advantages :
- Annual Salary: 40000 – 50000 Euros
- Ticket restaurant 8 euros by day
- Malakoff Humanis Private insurance & Prevoyance.
- Hybrid remote policy
- Flexible hours
- Bike mileage allowances or 50% of transportation tickets.
- Remote allowances
- Professional events (Devoxx, Meetup …) and regular internal cohesion.
Senior Software developer
entre 40k€ et 50k€ selon profil
Commerce en ligne
Le poste et ses missions
Position description :
You will be joining Marketplace team which is our biggest engineering team – the team of 10 people is divided into 2 squads of 5 people.
You will be joining one of our Marketplace squad – focus on developing & maintaining our connectors with marketplaces. The squad you will be joining a team of 5 people.
Our 2023 goal will be to secure our Top-10 connectors by securing our delivery pipeline and increasing our quality. As well as developing new things to ensure scalability, customer satisfaction and business growth
Purpose of the job:
You will be joining one of our squad as a Senior Software Developer – you will be the main contact point of your engineering manager for the squad.
⌨️ Your main tasks would be as follows :
- People – You will support and grow the skills of your squad :
- You will help the squad to overcome technical blockers
- You will be in charge of growing technical skills of the squad
- You will participate in correcting technical tests & interviewing candidates
- Owner of the project – you will guarantee the project technical consistency of your squad of 5 people :
- You will participate in pull request review
- You will validate technical study / design of the squad
- You will guarantee the content of the tickets which will be taken in sprints
- You will maintain & guarantee the DoD (Definition of Done)
- Innovation – You will be a bearer of the technical innovation of the project
- You will be force of proposal on the enhancement of the technical stack & the product.
- You will collect & prioritize technical subjects (enablers) which seems the best in collaboration with product team & the engineering manager.
- Quality – You will ensure code quality :
- You will monitor & implement good practices among the squad in collaboration with the tech. lead.
- You will validate releases, their content and proceed to deployments.
- You will be the owner of following production incidents with the squad.
- Development – You will have hand on key subjects of the application :
- You will be actively participating in the sprint and its completion
- You will be participating in key subjects linked to the maintenance of the application
- Langage : Python
- Framework : Django, Celery
- DB : PostgreSQL, Redis
- Outils : Bitbucket, Jira, Datadog, Sentry, Docker, RabbitMQ
After 3 weeks :
- Onboarding tasks completed
- Autonomous on Support ticket
After 6 weeks
- Autonomous on the design of small feature subject
- Autonomous on the development of any subject for which the design is already done
- Force of proposal on long term fix which may require design
After 4 months :
- Autonomous on the design of medium subjects
After 6 months
- Autonomous on the design of any subject
Autonomous : You are able to own the subject over with success by doing the analysis & asking the right question to the right person.
⭐ Possibility to evolve:
- A Senior software engineer might evolve to a Tech Lead or team lead position.
Les technos de l'équipe
Les petits plus du poste
Le profil recherché
🏹 We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- 2 years as Lead Developer / Tech Lead
- 5 years as Software developer in Python or other Object oriented programming language
Skills & soft skills :
- Python 4 years (must have)
- Django, PostgreSQL, Celery, Docker (nice to have)
- Design & Architecture
- Curious / Autonomous / Good analytical skills / Force of proposal / Problem Solver
Le processus de recrutement
🪜 Hiring Process :
- Phone call with Alexandre Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical test
- Interview/restitution with Valentin, Marketplace Tech Lead & Pierre, Engineering Manager
- Interview with David, the Head of Engineering
- Reference check and offer letter