Description de l'entreprise
With 6 million users and an impressive 5,000 new customers joining our ranks every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe’s leading financial services organisations in financial services.
Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognised as one of France’s most promising start-ups through its inclusion into the « Next 40 » ranking. Having attained unicorn status in 2021, we now have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions.
entre 36k€ et 75k€ selon profil
Le poste et ses missions
Reporting to our Engineering Manager, you will join the BackEnd team.
Our back-end team is made up of 18 developers / engineers who share the same vision: to see beyond the code and to be dedicated to delivering quality features and service to our users.
This culture is essential in an environment as complex as that of Lydia where the subjects are numerous:
- Banking aggregation
- User control and authentication
The application is made up of a multitude of microservices, in a hybrid environment (private and public cloud).
With us, our engineers who develop a project are responsible for decision-making that is both simple and efficient.
What you will do :
- Imagine and develop new functionalities while maintaining the existing one;
- Write and deploy code that meets our requirements, taking into account our engineering processes;
- Ensure the quality of what you output by thoroughly testing your code and relying on the advice of your colleagues.
- Define the main lines of your projects, prioritize them, establish priorities and stick to them.
Nos outils au quotidien
Les technos de l'équipe
Google Cloud Platform
Les petits plus du poste
Le profil recherché
You are in the right place if:
The ideal candidate for this position will have to be completely autonomous and sufficiently rigorous to like the intellectual gymnastics necessary to the implementation of new functionalities to the code already in place.
You need to know how to juggle proven technologies to find elegant solutions to new problems.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in development, ideally in a start-up or in a scale up Environment ;
- Oriented are “project” and “user” culture ;
- You have a BAC + 5 (University or engineering school) ;
- You have excellent skills in PHP and SQL ;
- You have a good basics in GO and / or Docker, and know GCP ;
- You are comfortable using Git in continuous integration environments.
And it’s a plus if:
- You like to develop web applications and you want to learn more by building a quality service ;
- You are able to communicate in English with your colleagues. We don’t expect a big style, but you know how to make yourself understood in writing.
Le processus de recrutement
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist ;
- Home-assignment ;
- Interview with a Squad manager and a Tech Lead ;
- Interview with the CTO.