Description de l'entreprise
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup …) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (partial home office, remote allowance, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets (France)…)
Application Support technician
Le poste et ses missions
Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
All jobs are open in Nantes/ Paris/ London/ Munich/ Barcelona.
As part of the R&D team, you will participate in the qualification and correction of incidents on our platform and our internal tools.
In a dynamic and growing context, Pierre, our Engineering Manager for Marketplaces, is looking for an Application Support Technician.
Our team is composed of 3 squads of 5 developers and 1 Application Support technician. You will be working closely with developers to be the first responder of our level 3 tickets and requests.
Your main tasks would be as follows :
- Maintenance of the application:
- You will be in charge of the qualification of the tickets opened by our support team
- You will, when possible, apply corrective actions or workarounds – by using API, performing database requests & extractions
- You will contribute to the resolution of technical bugs by sharing your analysis to the developer team – and suggest & apply code modifications when possible.
- You will work closely with the developer to share the needs in terms of tools aiming at reducing the inflow tickets.
- You will be in charge of developing those tools along with the development team
- Participate to agile ceremonies with development team
Le profil recherché
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- 2 years in a similar position
Skills & soft skills
- Programming languages: Python & Object-Oriented Programming, SQL
- Curiosity, pro-activity and strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage your time efficiently.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Beyond the technical aspect, you have an appetite for the web and the e-commerce environment, as well as for agility.
Le processus de recrutement
Hiring Process :
- Phone call with our HR
- Interview with our Engineering manager & Application support technician
- Interview with our head of engineering
- Reference check and offer letter