Description de l'entreprise
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup …) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (partial home office, remote allowance, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets (France)…)
Technical Account Manager
Le poste et ses missions
Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
All jobs are open in Nantes/ Paris/ London/ Munich/ Barcelona.
The Technical Account Manager Team: 5 people covering various languages: English, French, Italian and Spanish.
We are the customer’s first technical contact to support them in the use of the Lengow solution and to respond to any custom-made requests.
This results in a string of technical solutions and personalized advice to help them in their development.
Your main tasks would be as follows :
Take custom requests from our customers to assess the feasibility of the project while being proactive.
By joining the Customer Success team, you will be able to:
Develop your technical skills and e-commerce knowledge, in particular by exchanging with all types of customers
Work in an international environment, and share your daily life with a wide variety of profiles, including passionate experts
Being at the heart of the business of our clients and of Lengow.
Le profil recherché
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in customer relations, ideally with SaaS customers or in the world of e-commerce
- You are recognized for your ability to analyze and synthesize, as well as for your listening and empathy
- You have good technical bases in the world of e-commerce and the Web (CMS, API, etc.)
- With good interpersonal skills, you know how to exchange with all types of interlocutors and demonstrate pedagogy if necessary
- Evolving in an international context, we are looking for a person who speaks French and English. Fluency in another language is a plus (German, Spanish, Italian, etc.)
Le processus de recrutement
Hiring Process :
- Phone call with Alexandre our talent acquisition Manager.
- Interview with Gilles, technical account Team Manager
- Case study
- Reference check and offer letter