Description de l'entreprise
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, improve product data quality and simplify product catalog management.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
Internal Communications Officer
Le poste et ses missions
In this role, you will be part of the Human Resources team, reporting to and supporting our Internal Communications Manager Anne-Pauline, becoming her right hand. Together you will further shape our Internal Communications strategy and design all types of communication plans and projects dedicated to our employees worldwide.
Internal Communications’ main stakeholders are: Akeneo Leadership, HR including Talent Acquisition, Internal IT, Office Managers, Marketing, Enablement, external third parties (video, photo, event management, platforms and apps etc), managers, all employees.
Nos outils au quotidien
Le profil recherché
More precisely, your main missions will be to :
- Internal events: Lead the organization of our internal events at a global scale (i.e. worldwide end of year initiatives, annual employee gathering)
- Employer Branding: Engage in specific actions enhancing the employee experience internally and promoting it to candidates externally (i.e. develop social media campaigns highlighting some of our employee life key moments, organize our presence on targeted events)
- Teammate onboarding: Conduct the maintenance and improvement of our new teammate onboarding process (i.e. design games and creative formats to improve our onboarding experience, ensure global content remains up-to-date, accompany team leads in updating their checklists/team presentations to new joiners)
In addition, you will support our Internal Communications Manager by:
- Actively contributing to the definition of our internal communication strategy (the function is still relatively new, there is a lot to do and a lot of potential to push new ideas)
- Tools and processes: Optimizing our existing internal communications channels, tools and processes, design new ones and coach the organization on internal communication best practices (i.e. explore what the future of the “internal newsletter” could be and coordinate its production, support on cleaning up and restructuring the way we organize information on Notion and Slack).
- Employee Engagement: Learning about how we monitor the employee experience and well-being by surveying employees regularly, analyzing results and coordinating follow-up action plans.
- Corporate Responsibility: Participating in the development of employee-led initiatives engaging Akeneo’s corporate responsibility and exploring the impact our company has on society and the world around (i.e. animate our network of Employee Volunteering champions).
- Regardless of your background, you have a minimum of 2+ years of experience working on internal communications or corporate communications projects, with a strong focus on event management and process improvement.
- You are rigorous and organized.
- You enjoy working autonomously on your own projects as much as brainstorming collectively within a team.
- You are used to evolving in an international environment and know how to take cultural differences into account.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and know how to adapt to different kinds of situations and profiles.
- Your English is close to perfect (both spoken and written – all of our Internal Communications work is done in English). You enjoy writing and are not afraid of public speaking.
- You have an interest in the tech industry.
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
🧳 Once a year, travel to another office location for a period of 2 weeks.
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding programme for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company.
🏰 The position is open in the lovely city of Nantes: Enjoy a 19th-century historical building, tour our private garden and stop by the pond while doing your team catch-up. We also do great barbecues when the sun is out.
🐔 Fresh honey and eggs by our own bees and chickens 🙂
💰 Competitive package and complementary health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours, global home office policy
👶 33 days paid leave if you are the second parent (instead of 28 days)
Health & Wellness
🧘Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
💆 Massage sessions offered regularly and at a reduced price
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub…
💻 Choice of a Mac or a Windows laptop
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
👨💻 Attendance at a yearly business or tech conference of your choice
Perks & Discounts
😋 Get your Swile lunch card funded at 50% by the company
🚇 Receive a 50% discount on the transportation pass of your choice
📽️ Comité Social et Economique: advantages and deductions on cultural activities, entertainment etc.
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Akeneo is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works for or with us, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, medical condition, race, age, family status, religion (or lack thereof) and other personal features and preferences. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
Le processus de recrutement
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for – click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!