Description de l'entreprise
Acernis brings together people who are passionate about using innovative technology to positively impact the industries.
We create IDTs (Infrastructure Digital Twins) for the Telecommunication sector. Those numerical twins are generated from drone- or ground-based 3D laser scans (LiDAR…) through state-of-the-art processing. Thanks to this technology, we power the digitalization of asset management tasks such as construction planning, inspection, and maintenance.
We are an international team with a mixed background in civil engineering, civil aviation, mechatronics, software development, and international business. We are committed to providing a creative and dynamic multidisciplinary environment with inspiring teammates.
Senior Backend Engineer [Python – Django]
Le poste et ses missions
You will be actively involved in developing our backend architecture. Both our back-office and front-office web applications are connected to state-of-the-art point-cloud processing scripts, with a RESTful API written in Python/Django REST Framework. While the front-end is written in ReactJS, the backend is in Python. It is built behind a CI/CD solution and runs on cloud servers with well-integrated Docker environments.
Within the Product team, your missions will be to:
• Contribute to the product solution architecture
• Develop a robust, scalable, and production-ready backend and API, and connect them to the processing scripts
• Contribute proactively to solution discovery activities (brainstorming, ideation, costing, prototyping, user testing…)
Nos outils au quotidien
Les technos de l'équipe
Les petits plus du poste
Le profil recherché
You are motivated and resourceful, with an pro-active mindset, and keen to learn, share and empower you and your team within a lively start-up environment.
Your skills, expertise and interests include:
• 5+ years of experience working as Python backend engineer, with Flask and/or Django knowledge
• A passion for collaborative development best practices and code quality
• A flair for sharing with people around you, advising teammates and promoting the team
• (Nice to have) Knowledge in 3D modeling, UX, React, …
• Excitement about and commitment to solving down-to-earth industry concerns using cutting-edge open-source technologies
• A pronounced adaptation capability, enhanced by curiosity, fast learning skills, and a humble desire to thrive
• Fluency in English