Description de l'entreprise
Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from many advantages :
- Group Private Medical Insurance paid 100% by Lengow
- WeCare Programme
- Group Life Cover
- Group Income Protection
- Retirement Plan
We want to give you the best possible experience, through our various recruitment stages.
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.Woman, man, people with disabilities… bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Product Marketing Manager
Le poste et ses missions
Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive the strategy of one of our new upcoming solution.
The candidate will be responsible for communicating the vision and value of the products to the sales team and our customers, creating differentiating value propositions and unique selling points.Key missions for this newly created role will include:
- Market analysis and competitors benchmarking
- Identification of the ideal customer profile and persona definition
- Define go to market strategy and oversee the execution plan to ensure successful adoption of your solutions throughout the product life cycle
- Crafting compelling messaging, value propositions to support demand generation
- Sales enablement : creation of sales enablement tools to support sales throughout the selling cycle
Le profil recherché
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- 3 to 5 years proven experience in product marketing
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent collaborations skills – this role will require cross team collaboration, primarily with the product / tech team, sales
- Good project management
- Go getter attitude, ability to multitask – thriving in fast growth/ pace environment
- SAAS experience – preferably in the Ecommerce industry
- Fluent in English, and French is a plus
Le processus de recrutement
1- Interview with Alexandre our Talent Acquisition Manager
2- Interview with Anne-Laure our Head of Product Marketing.
3 – Case study/ restitution with the team and Anne-Laure
4- Referal Point and Proposal.