Description de l'entreprise
Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from many advantages :
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup …) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (Hybrid remote policy, flexible hours, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets).
Site Reliability Engineer
Le poste et ses missions
Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
The Lengow Infrastructure team is composed of plural competencies, including DBA, DevOps, SRE, Security manager. Our role is to support the Lengow Solution service delivery to the customer, from the developer to the client. Our main challenges are to guarantee the technical quality, the performance, the reliability and the security of the solution.
You will be responsible for monitoring the production environment’s performance, reliability and cost effectiveness.
Your main tasks would be as follows :
- Supervision of the application and servers, as well as tools related to integration and continuous deployment. This includes suggestions of relevant monitoring on new services and its implementation.
- Analysis of and response to detected incidents across our production and non-production environments.
- Drafting of documentation related to your activity
- Coordination of actions with our providers
- Cloud cost analysis and monitoring (FinOps)
Le profil recherché
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position to be completed
Skills & soft skills
- Linux, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Python, Nginx, Uwsgi, Docker
- Datadog, JIRA, AWS managed services and cost management to be completed
- A plus : PHP, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Helm
- Curiosity, Proactivity, Responsability, Empathy
Le processus de recrutement
Hiring Process :
- Phone call with Alexandre our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Clément Head of Infrastructure
- Interview with Paul DevOps
- Reference check and offer letter